F.I.P.S. has been serving Toronto, Brampton and Mississauga customers with the most reliable service with respect to Record Suspensions (formerly Pardons) US entry waivers and Record Destructions. We provide the fastest processing of U.S. Waivers, Record Suspensions (formerly Pardons) and fingerprinting service in Toronto. Our experienced and qualified staff will provide free advice to assist you to better understand which service may be appropriate for you.
Do not lose hope in getting your life back on track
If you have a criminal record then you are likely not allowed to enter in the United States.
Our team focuses on delivering insights and valuable advice which helps our clients in gain complete peace of mind. We focus on the following:
When you are eligible to apply for a Record Suspension (previously known as a Pardon)?
- We can help you seal your criminal record (Record Suspension / Pardon).
- If you want to travel to U.S., but have criminal record, we can help you gain lawful entry into the United States quickly.
- We provide electronic and paper based fingerprinting services for secure, rapid RCMP certified criminal record verification and Police Clearance.
- We can help in providing Police clearance checks by using name and date of birth checks or fingerprints. These checks are situational depending on the agency requesting such service.
- We also provide free supporting documents.
For more information please call us at Toronto - 416 663 3477 or Brampton- 905 497-3477.
- You have completed your sentence and have paid all your fines.
- For summary offence you must wait for 5yrs. Some summary offences may include –assault, mischief, fraud, theft, simple possession.
- For indictable offence you have to wait 10yrs. Some of these offences may include - breaking and entering, theft over $5000, robbery, fraud over $5000, assault causing bodily harm, possession for the purpose of trafficking.
Why stay prisoner to your past? We can help you get your life back on track and achieve your goals.