A Record Suspension was formerly known as Pardon. It is granted by the Parole Board of Canada. The demand for a Record Suspension has increased considerably in Canada. There are many reasons behind this increase. Many employers are encouraged to perform background checks to meet employment standards. These background checks are performed on both current and perspective employees. A current or perspective employee with a criminal record may find it difficult and embarrassing to reveal a criminal history.
Here are Some Benefits of Record Suspension:
• Increased possibility of seeking employment.
• Your criminal record will be sealed.
• Less scrutiny at the United States border.
• Peace of mind.
• Increased opportunities for rental opportunities.
• Ability to volunteer
When are you Eligible to Apply for a Record Suspension?
Anyone can apply for a Record Suspension once their sentence has been completed. A sentence may include:
• Fines and or probation.
• People convicted of summary offence have to wait 5 years. After completing 5 years, they can apply for a Record Suspension.
• People convicted of indictable offence must wait 10 years.
If you have any questions concerning a Record Suspension, please contact a reputable and reliable service provider.