"No Appointment necessary: Walk - In Service"
WELCOME TO F. I. P. S.
F.I.P.S. (Fingerprints, Identifications and Pardons Services) is an R.C.M.P. (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) accredited agency governed by the federal government.
Our services include electronic (digital) fingerprinting, traditional ink-and-roll fingerprinting, conversion from ink prints to electronic format as well as C.P.I.C. Canadian Police Information Checks.
Our experienced and qualified staff will help you better understand which service may be appropriate for you.
F.I.P.S. has two locations in the greater Toronto area with the most reliable service available.
Electronic (Digital) Fingerprints
F.I.P.S. will capture and submit your fingerprints to the R.C.M.P. in real time reducing your processing time to as little as 72 hours.
Electronic fingerprints may be required for:
- Employment - Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC), security clearance and controlled goods
- Citizenship, permanent resident and immigration applicants
- Pardon / Record Suspension and United States waiver applications
- International Visa applicants
- Name Change
- Medicinal marijuana licenced producers
Ink-and-Roll (Traditional Fingerprints)
Our higly qualified fingerprint technicians will capture your fingerprints to be submitted to any country in the world on specific forms with supporting documents.
- United States (F.B.I. card FD 258)
- South America
- Philippines (N.B.I.)
- Hong Kong
- Iran and many more countries
Find Out Where We Are :