This Time Depending Upon Identification Services – Fingerprints Service
Before understanding the need of Digital fingerprinting, you should know the meaning of it. This is the electronic capture of fingerprints of a person through a optical scanner. Then this scanned fingerprint with proper detail application is formatted into a standardized electronic pack and emailed directly to the RCMP’s Canadian Criminal Real Time Information System (CCRTIS). This digital fingerprinting is the new technology for fingerprinting service, which is managed by CCRITS and RCMP.
These fingerprints are compared against the RCMP’s criminal records database. If the record does not match, then a clear record indicating certificate is issued.
CCRIS work is to manage the criminal record files which consist of various criminal charges of an individual. Whereas RCMP work is to manage Central Repository of fingerprints and criminal records information.
Who needs fingerprints?
- Today with the need of intense security, many agencies and organizations require fingerprints of employees and volunteers.
- People who wish to immigrate or apply for Country citizenship they also require fingerprints with police clearance.
- Those who apply for permanent residence in Canada they require police clearance with fingerprints from the country they belong (or are citizens).
- For Security license
- For Name change
- If Traveling Foreign or abroad they require it for Visa clearance
- For U.S. Waivers and border crossing
- Employment in Municipal government, Canadian Police Force, Federal or Provincial.
- Fingerprints required for Record Suspension or Pardon service.
Ink and Roll or Digital fingerprint service
Many organizations use ink and roll fingerprints method also which take up to eight months to get the required result. Whereas digital fingerprinting can be processed electronically and in less than 72 hours you can get the result and detail information can be completed within 14 days. This process in done in a confidential manner, where proper care of individual privacy and rights are assured.
At FIPS you can find the best and latest technology in digital fingerprinting for reliable results. Our professional and experienced personnel will help you in every possible way with exceedingly fast service. For more information please call us at Toronto – 416 663 3477 or Brampton- 905 497-3477.Tags: Fingerprinting, Fingerprints, police check, US Waiver Mississauga, US Waiver Toronto